Sunday, August 1, 2010

the Artist's Way - Week Eleven - Day Seven

It's been a long journey and we are coming up on the last week.

Take today to inventory yourself.

How have you changed since the beginning of your recover? Which practices have affected you the most? Which practices do you intend to take with you past the twelve week recovery process?

Me - It's been an interesting journey and I've taken something from each exercise. I feel I am much more open to my creativity and have the ability to let it flow through me onto the pages. I've become aware of my blocks and am slowly working through them to allow for more progress. The lesson this week on over extending yourself was a real eye-opener for me. A few months ago, I cut back on my obligations, but now see that more cutting is necessary to accomplish my dream.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Congrats on all you've achieved during this process!

I am very aware of my blocks as well. And I'm working on a way to work around them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Awareness is the first step.

 
Blog Directory