Friday, October 7, 2011

Announcement

I find myself in a position of unbalance and what feels like chaos. In truth, I’ve put myself in a spot where I can’t keep up with everything. I have no time for writing, reading, and all the other projects I’ve set up. I need to be advertising my book. I need to be preparing for whatever the post office might throw at me, in terms of do I have a job or not.

I’ve went about the process of pulling in editorial work, but you can imagine this is a struggle. Between post office work and editing jobs my time is sparse. So, it’s time to make changes and make some sacrifices. I’m going to take this slow, in hopes everything will come together in time.

What does this have to do with the blogs? Cuts start here. I’ve met so many people through both my blogs and gained so many friends and acquaintances. My two blogs are my home away from home, and closing them down would be like killing my friend. So, to keep from closing them, I’ve chosen to cut back instead. Please bear with me through the changes, and hopefully one day life will settle down and I can go back to the old routine.

Here is the schedule I plan to keep for now.

Tuesdays - Footsteps of a Writer (I do have a few guest blogs and interviews set up which will not correspond with this day.)

Thursdays – Tarot Guidance

Sundays will be set aside for any type of reviews: Writing How to Books, Fiction Books, Tarot Cards, Spiritual Books, etc. (These posts will occur when available, not weekly.)

Wednesday will be promo day. Any exciting news about my writing journey will appear on this day. (These posts will occur when available, not weekly.)

The Newsletter will continue as usual, releasing during the first week of each month.

If you are interested in guest blogging or being interviewed on either blog, please contact me, and we’ll get you set up.

You don’t know how much weight has lifted off my shoulders just by this one change.Cutting my blogging in half will allow a little more room to move. I hope you all understand this slight change, and chose to continue following my journey through life.

Best wishes,
Cher

7 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

There is never enough time and managing it, however it can be accomplished, often means trimming here and there.

Hang in there. We'll read when you're able to post.

Christine said...

Good for you! It can be hard to cut back on things we love, but it's a good choice. Good luck, hon! Hang in there and don't forget to B R E A T H E !!!

Anonymous said...

Terry/Christine,

Thank you both for your support. Oh yea, breathing - that may be important.

Till Tuesday - have a good one.

E.D. said...

Sometimes we can't help but cut back - it is not possible to do everything we want in the amount of time we have. Just do what is right for you - you seem to be on track!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the support. Life is too short, especially when you waste the first half. Scrambling to catch up, but enjoying the adventure.

Aubrie said...

Good idea to cut back on blogging. I did that for awhile myself.

Anonymous said...

Aubrie, Thanks for the support. It was a must, and I feel good about the decision.

 
Blog Directory