Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Blowout

I'd like to wish every mother out there, a Happy Mother's Day with this virtual bouquet. Isn't it beautiful? For the real thing, go to LaRose.

To help you celebrate your wonderful day, what would be better than eighty e-books, just for you? That's right - 80 e-books to one lucky commenter.

Tabby's Nocturnal Nights is hosting a Mother's Day Blowout from May 11 to May 16. Entry is very easy: Sign up to follow blog, leave a comment and your email address.

Tabby has all the books listed, including blurbs and buy links. So, even if you don't win, you may find some great books to add to your collection.

Good luck! And, Happy Mother's Day.

4 comments:

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Happy Mother's Day, Cher. It just dawned on me that I don't know if you're a mother or not. Either way, I hope the day is great. Thanks for the head's up on this blowout.

Cher Green said...

Thank you Joylene. No human children, but I have two wonderful cats who look to me as Mom. :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

I feel the same way, Cher. Our animals are our babies. In fact, I'm positive Fluffy McDuffy says "Mama!" At least that's what is sounds like.

We have 3 cats in the house and 3 in the shop. Only because McDuffy doesn't like just anyone.

Cher Green said...

Cats are wonderful children!

 
Blog Directory