Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Voices of Fiction – Hobbies – Part Six

Welcome to Voices of Fiction

We continue our exploration into the various hobbies of our participating authors.

Please welcome this week’s guests.

Born in France, award-winning author Vijaya Schartz never conformed to anything and could never refuse a challenge. She likes action and exotic settings, in life and on the page. She traveled the world and writes with the same ease about the future and the far away past. Her novels collected many five star reviews and literary awards. - Website, Amazon, Barnes/Noble


Cindy Cromer's first published novel earned her the title of award winning author. Desperate Measures, won the highly competitive mystery/suspense/thriller category in The Smart Writ Book Awards and was named a winner in The Authors Show contest, 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading. Website, Books/Books, Vero Beach Book Center

Nicole Zoltack loves to write whatever strikes her fancy. When she’s not writing about knights, talking unicorns, or zombies, she loves to spend time with her wonderful family. She enjoys riding horses (pretending they’re unicorns, of course!) and going to the PA Renaissance Faire, dressed in garb. Blog, Website, Amazon

Welcome Authors! It’s wonderful to have you back.

The Question: What hobby do you enjoy when not writing?

Vijaya Schartz – I’m always writing. I enjoy the movies, but guess what? As I’m watching the story unfold, I analyze it to find out whether I can deconstruct the plot and reconstruct it. Or I wonder whether or not I could have written it better. The other things filling my life are cats. Love cats. You can also find them in my books. And I am somewhat of a daredevil and a thrill seeker. I have a black belt in Martial arts, I jumped out of perfectly good planes, paddled down the white waters of the Colorado River. Now you know why I write action in my novels. I’m an action girl myself.

Cindy Cromer – Boating, working out, and reading.

Nicole Zoltack - Reading, but since that’s a given, I also enjoy going to Renaissance Fairs (almost always dressed in period garb!)

Thank you all for joining us today.

Readers and Authors, feel free to ask questions and leave comments concerning this topic in the comment section below.

(Disclaimer - Bios and photos submitted by authors.)

2 comments:

Terry W. Ervin II said...

Renaissance Fairs, very cool!

Cher Green said...

It does sound fun. Thanks for stopping by Terry.

 
Blog Directory